Pikolinos Intercontinental, S.A., hereinafter referred to as Pikolinos, is the owner of www.pikolinos.com and all other websites with the same address but with higher level gTLDs generic domains and domain names corresponding to country codes or ccTLD. In compliance with the obligation of identification required by article 10 of the Spanish law 34/2002 of the 11th July of Electronic Commerce and Information Society Services, the following identity information is shown: The owner of this website is Pikolinos Intercontinental, S.A. with the CIF A-53238713, located in C/ Galileo Galilei 2, Elche Parque Industrial, 03203 Elche - Alicante, Spain. The company is registered in the trade register of Alicante, in volume 2067, section 8, Folio 46, page 45341. Should there be any changes to this information, they will have to be directed to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
These general conditions regulate the use of the Pikolinos website. The site is accessed via the main address www.pikolinos.com, as well as via all the addresses that allow the user to access the sections and pages belonging to the website directly.
PURPOSE OF THE SITE
The site’s purpose is to provide commercial information about products and services of the company Pikolinos.
Access and use of the Pikolinos website implies the user’s full knowledge and acceptance of these general conditions which may be altered at any time by Pikolinos. Therefore, all users will be responsible for reading the up-to-date general conditions every time they access the site. If a user does not agree to one or more of the following terms, they must not enter the site, access its contents or use its services. To reiterate, the user accepts the general conditions of the agreement by entering the website.
USE OF THE SITE
This website provides access to information, services, programs or data, hereinafter referred to as content. Access to such content and the use of the services on the site are provided by Pikolinos or by third parties. The user takes full responsibility for the use of the website. The user agrees to use the website, its content and services in a correct and truthful manner, and for strictly personal and non-commercial purposes.
The user agrees to the following:
1. Not to use the website to carry out activities that are any of the following: illegal, contrary to basic rights, ethically incorrect, indecent, contrary to the established public order, with illegal or forbidden intentions or consequences, contrary to the rights and interests of third parties (including the association with websites whose contents are obscene, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, support terrorism or go against human rights). Pikolinos refuses any responsibility for anything that derives from the aforementioned list.
2. It is forbidden for the user to authorize third parties to partially or totally use the website, or to include the content and services from the site as their own business activity.
3. The unauthorized exploitation of the content and services of the website is forbidden. It is not permitted for users to use any of the technical or technological resources of the site for their own direct or indirect benefit, or for financial gain.
4. The user guarantees to refrain from using the content and services of the website in any way that may damage, disable, overload or be detrimental to the site, or which may prevent other users from using it in a normal way.
5. The user agrees not to cause damage to the website, nor to the computer systems of its suppliers or third parties.
6. The user agrees not to use the content or data for advertising purposes.
This website only shows models from the Pikolinos collections. Not all models are included on the site. Not all the products displayed on this website are or will be available in all of its clients’ or distributors’ stores. The availability of the models on www.pikolinos.com is subject to the availability of each specific retailer, distributor or sales outlet. The style, design and colour of the products shown on the website may be modified without prior notice.
Pikolinos reserves the right to carry out, without prior notice, any modifications it considers appropriate on its website. Pikolinos may change, delete or add to the content and services offered on the website. It may also alter the way they are shown and where they are located. These general conditions of use will be valid until new ones are published.
DENIAL OF ACCESS
Pikolinos reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its websites and services from users who fail to comply with the general conditions of use. Pikolinos may do so without any prior notice at its own request or that of a third party.
Cookies allow users to customize their experience and to make browsing through the website easier. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer. They do not provide data that allow Pikolinos to obtain personal information about the user. Pikolinos may integrate cookies into the website, allowing users to configure their browser to be notified about the presence of cookies and can, if they are not interested, refuse to install them.
Those people who wish to put a link on their websites to the Pikolinos site must comply with the following conditions:
• The user will neither partially nor totally be able to reproduce or copy the contents of the Pikolinos website. The use of “framing” or links assembled like the “deep links” of the Pikolinos website is forbidden. If a link is created, it must be to the Pikolinos homepage. Embedded links are not allowed.
• The website where the link is placed may not have any branding, commercial name, logo, slogan, industrial design or any other industrial or intellectual copyright belonging to Pikolinos, other than the signs that are part of the link or other properties which have been licensed beforehand in writing by Pikolinos.
• The website where the link is placed may not contain information or content that is immoral, against fundamental human rights, is indecent or that goes against public order. The rules set out in the section “Use of the site" apply here.
• It is also forbidden to place a link to pages whose content or services are contrary to third parties’ rights.
• No false, inaccurate or defamatory comments will be made about the website. It will not be maintained or made understood that Pikolinos or any of the companies in the Pikolinos group is a collaborating partner. Nor may it be maintained that Pikolinos has in any way allowed or taken on the content or services offered by or put at the disposal of the website in which the link is placed.
In the case that the websites place links or hyperlinks in other places on the Internet, Pikolinos will not have any responsibility for or control over the site and content. Under no circumstances shall Pikolinos be liable for the content of any link belonging to an external website. Therefore, it does not guarantee the quality, the accessibility, the reliability, the accuracy or the truthfulness of any type of content or piece of information in these websites. Under no circumstances is there an association between the website of Pikolinos and the external sites linked to it.
Pikolinos will not be liable under any circumstances for any damages that may arise from the following: errors or omissions in content, the lack of availability of the website, or the transmission of viruses or malicious or injurious software in spite of having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid them.
• Forums and debates: Pikolinos is not liable for the comments and opinions that may be expressed in the different forums, reports or newsletters that are included on this website. However, Pikolinos will at all times attempt ensure the proper use of these services, and that maximum respect to people’s dignity and freedom of speech is maintained, the latter being protected by the Spanish Constitution. Pikolinos reserves the right to deny or delete illegal comments or comments it considers inappropriate without the need for justification or explanation as soon as it learns of their existence. Users of these services must avoid using any false, abusive, obscene or threatening statements, or any statements that are illegal under the current legislation. Users will show respect towards third parties whether or not they take part in the forums and debates.
• Information: Both the information belonging to Pikolinos and to third parties appearing on this website are published as they are, without any type of guarantee as to their accuracy. Pikolinos is not liable for the possible damages that the use of this information may cause. Pikolinos commits itself to do its best to avoid publishing unlawful content on its site, and in the case that it is aware that such content exists, it shall remove or prevent access to it. However, Pikolinos cannot guarantee the lawfulness of the content provided based on information given by suppliers, partners or users.
• Mistakes: As mentioned in the previous paragraph, the documents published may include technical inconsistencies or involuntary typographic mistakes, for which Pikolinos is not liable. However, the owner of the website does apologize for these mistakes and promises to correct them as quickly as possible. Pikolinos would be grateful for any comment, correction or suggestion from the user, which can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Minors: Pikolinos is not liable for the possible damages to minors caused by the use of its services. Parents and legal guardians will be considered responsible for all acts carried out by their dependant minors.
• Privacy: Pikolinos does not guarantee absolute privacy of the use of its site. Therefore, there remains the possibility that unauthorized third parties have knowledge of the details of its use.
• Technical malfunctions: Pikolinos is free from any liability that arises from the malfunction of the site or of any of its services due to accidental circumstances. These circumstances include the lack of availability of the site, force majeure, necessary maintenance work and related causes.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
This website, its content, designs, brands, and services are the property or are under the control of Pikolinos. They are protected without limitation by the industrial and intellectual property laws of Spain, and by the applicable international treaties. Pikolinos Intercontinental, S.A. is the sole owner or guarantor of all the industrial and intellectual property rights are relevant to this site. Likewise, Pikolinos and any of the companies in the Pikolinos group, reserves all the rights of the content, services or elements included in the site. In accordance with the requirements of the Spanish Intellectual Property Law, the following are forbidden: the reproduction, distribution and public communication of any or part of the content on this site for commercial or advertising purposes, in any technical format, without the express authorization of Pikolinos. The user promises to respect the industrial and intellectual rights of Pikolinos and of any of the companies in the Pikolinos group.
COMPLETION AND MODIFICATION OF THE SITE
Even though the duration of this site is indefinite, Pikolinos reserves the right to modify, suspend or consider the provision of its services and content as closed, fully or in part, at any time, and without prior notice to its users. In the same way, the information, the presentation and the services offered by the site may be modified by Pikolinos periodically or at specific times without Pikolinos having to inform its users.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Pikolinos and any of the companies in the Pikolinos group and the user will be in accordance with the Spanish regulations. Any disputes will be subject to the courts and tribunals of the city of Elche and if there are no commercial courts in the aforementioned city those of Alicante will be used. Pikolinos and any company of the Pikolinos group reserves the right to carry out any penal or civil actions in the case of illegal use or the non-fulfilment of these conditions.