Data collection, purposes, basis of legitimacy and retention periods:
• Contact: The user can contact Pikolinos, through the forms established for this purpose on the website. To this end, the user must provide Pikolinos information about the type of query, their name and surname, country from which the query originates, their email, telephone number, as well as the purpose for the enquiry they wish to perform. Pikolinos will use this data to process the query and contact the User. The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the consent of the User. The retention period of this data for this purpose shall be one year, unless other time limits apply.
• Shopping: In order to carry out the process of purchasing Pikolinos products, the user must provide personal data that will be processed by Pikolinos to manage shipments, payments and collections, as well as to provide other services related to the above such as fulfilment of guarantees, returns, etc. The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the execution of a contract. The retention period shall be five years, unless other time limits apply.
• Human resources: The user may contact Pikolinos through the website in order to take part in selection processes that are taking place in the company. To do so they must provide their identification and contact details, as well as other information related to their academic training. Such data will be used to take the User into account for active job openings. The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the consent of the User. The retention period for this data shall be one year.
• Newsletters: The user can, if desired, provide their identifying data and email address in order to subscribe to the latest news, promotions and updates from Pikolinos, to periodically receive communications to their email or mobile device (where appropriate). The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the consent of the User. The retention period of this data shall be the time that the user remains subscribed to our Newsletter sending system.
• Cookies: The website uses technology for the implementation of files called cookies on the user’s device, which may be used for access and navigation of www.pikolinos.com. Cookies can be blocked or disabled at any time through browser configuration options, and are used to improve your browsing experience on our website, analyse user’s navigation and offer personalised content. If you would like more information, please see our Cookies Policy. The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the consent of the User.
• Photographs: When you upload a photograph to the section “Pikolinos in the world”, we will use your information to publish it in said section and allow other users to see it. Keep in mind that your photo will be accessible to any user of the website and can be downloaded and used by anyone. Be careful with the photos you upload. In addition, they may be used to create statistics and send commercial or promotional information related to these services, among other activities. Furthermore, by uploading a photograph, you assign us the rights of intellectual property in the broadest terms and give us your consent to use your image without any limitation for any commercial or promotional purpose, to disseminate it, etc.
• Advertising: if the user expressly authorizes it, Pikolinos may send them advertising of services and/or promotions available at www.pikolinos.com, such as news and/or discounts, among others. The user may revoke this consent at any time. The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the consent of the User. Furthermore, when a user makes a purchase through www.pikolinos.com, we may send them commercial communications about our company’s products, to the extent that they are similar to those purchased, and unless the user tells us otherwise through the procedure to that effect. The legal basis of this processing is legitimate interest. The retention period of such data will be 36 months since the last time the user interacted with us.
With whom do we share your data?
We may share your data with service providers who help or support us to provide our services and, taking the links between PIKOLINOS and other companies of the same group into account, we may also share your data with them. Specifically, we may share your data with the following recipients, among others:
• Financial institutions
• Providers of technological and storage services
• Providers and collaborators of logistics and transport services
• Providers and collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising
• With other members of the Pikolinos Group with which we have a commercial relationship (on the understanding that the following companies form part of said Group: Cardasi S.A., Pikolino´s Intercontinental S.A., Pies Cuadrados Leather, S.L., Pikostore S.L., Pikolino´s Diseño S.L.U., Pikokaizen S.L.U., Pikostore Florida LLC, Pikolino´s USA, CORP).
Exercise of rights
Furthermore, the user may revoke their consent for the such processing, exercising their rights of access to and rectification or erasure of their personal data, objection to processing, restriction of processing and data portability, alerting Pikolinos by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to the physical address indicated above, with “Data Protection” as the subject line. In both cases, the communication should be accompanied by any official document that will provide identification, to prevent access to the user’s data by third parties. Finally, the user can communicate any modification in writing or request their removal, indicating so through any of the addresses provided. At any time, the user may lodge a complaint with the control authority.