Data collection, purposes, basis of legitimacy and retention periods:
• Contact: The user may contact Pikolinos through the forms on the website established for this purpose, including the “Ask an expert” text chat. To do so, the user must provide Pikolinos with information about the type of request, their name and surname, the country where the request is being made, their email address and phone number, as well as the reason for the request they would like to make. Pikolinos will use this data to process the request and contact the User.
The legal basis for processing this data is the consent of the User.
The retention period of this data for this purpose will be one year, except when other legal periods are applicable or when the retention of their personal data for a period longer than one year is necessary to respond to their request or petition.
· Purchases: To complete the process of purchasing Pikolinos products (both online and through the Telesales/Phone Sales channels), the user must provide personal data which will be processed by Pikolinos for the following purposes:
- To manage shipments, payments and collections, as well as to provide other services related to the same, such as the enforcement of guarantees, returns, etc., and to inform you of the status of your order by email and/or mobile phone, if applicable, or any other channel available at any time. The legal basis for processing this data is the execution of the sales contract.
- To contact you regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or services contracted, including quality surveys about the products or services provided. The legal basis for processing this data is the execution of the sales contract and the consent of the user.
- For the purposes of invoicing and to make the receipts and invoices of the purchases you have made through the Platform available to you. The legal basis for processing this data is the fulfilment of legal obligations.
In addition, when the user makes a purchase through www.pikolinos.com, we may send them commercial communications about our company's products, to the extent that they are similar to the items purchased, unless the user indicates otherwise through the procedure available for this purpose. The legal basis for processing is legitimate interest.
We process your data for as long as required to manage the purchase of the products or services you have acquired, including possible returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of a specific product or service. In any case, the data may be retained for a period of five years, except when other legal periods are applicable.
• Human resources: The user may contact Pikolinos through the website in order to take part in selection processes that are taking place in the company. To do so they must provide their identification and contact details, as well as other information related to their academic training. Such data will be used to take the User into account for active job openings. The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the consent of the User. The retention period for this data shall be one year.
• Club Pikolinos and Newsletters: The User may provide their email address as well as their date of birth, and if applicable, their personal data, to join Club Pikolinos or to subscribe to the Newsletter, with the purpose of, first, benefitting from the advantages associated with Club Pikolinos that are detailed in the general conditions of purchase, and second, subscribing to the latest information, promotions and news from Pikolinos, to periodically receive communications to their email and/or mobile device (if applicable), as well as to manage their subscription, including receiving personalised information about our products or services.
The legal basis for processing this data is the consent of the user.
The retention period of this data will be length of time the user is registered as a member of Club Pikolinos.
• Cookies: The website uses technology for the implementation of files called cookies on the user’s device, which may be used for access and navigation of www.pikolinos.com. Cookies can be blocked or disabled at any time through browser configuration options, and are used to improve your browsing experience on our website, analyse user’s navigation and offer personalised content. For more information, you may consult our Cookies Policy by clicking on the following link (https://www.pikolinos.com/es-es/cookies-policy.html).The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the consent of the User.
With whom do we share your data?
We may share your data with service providers who help or support us to provide our services and, taking the links between PIKOLINOS and other companies of the same group into account, we may also share your data with them. Specifically, we may share your data with the following recipients, among others:
• Financial institutions
• Providers of technological and storage services
• Providers and collaborators of logistics and transport services
• Providers and collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising
• With other members of the Pikolinos Group with which we have a commercial relationship (on the understanding that the following companies form part of said Group: Cardasi S.A., Pikolino´s Intercontinental S.A., Pies Cuadrados Leather, S.L., Pikostore S.L., Pikolino´s Diseño S.L.U., Pikokaizen S.L.U., Pikostore Florida LLC, Pikolino´s USA, CORP).
Exercise of rights
Furthermore, the user may revoke their consent for the such processing, exercising their rights of access to and rectification or erasure of their personal data, objection to processing, restriction of processing and data portability, alerting Pikolinos by sending an email to email@example.com or writing to the physical address indicated above, with “Data Protection” as the subject line. In both cases, the communication should be accompanied by any official document that will provide identification, to prevent access to the user’s data by third parties. Finally, the user can communicate any modification in writing or request their removal, indicating so through any of the addresses provided. At any time, the user may lodge a complaint with the control authority.